Technology Details and Related links of WIDE Cloud
WIDE cloud is designed and constructed using the following technologies
- KVM - Kernel Based Virtual Machine
- Xen - Xen Hypervisor
- libvirt - The Virtualization API
- Ruby on Rails - Open Source Web Framework
- noVNC - VNC client using HTML5
- Open vSwitch - An Open Virtual Switch
- UMIP - USAGI-patched Mobile IPv6 for Linux
- NEPL - NEMO Basic Support Implementation on Linux
- map646 - IPv4-IPv6 address mapping program for protocol translation
- hogelan - userland VXLAN implementation
Implementers and Operators
WIDE cloud is implemented and operated by the following persons and organizations.
Yuji Sekiya(The Univ. of Tokyo), Keiichi Shima(IIJ-II), Katsuhiro Horiba(Keio Univ.), Ryo Nakamura(Keio Univ.),
Hiroaki Hazeyama(NAIST), Kazuya Okada(NAIST), Yoshihiro Okamoto(NAIST), Zin Uda(JAIST), Yasuhiro Ohara(JAIST), Munechika Sumikawa and all WIDE cloud WG members. Special thanks to AIST.